Man suffers heart attack while driving his car
The Jakarta Post
A man was rescued from his car but died before reaching the hospital after reportedly suffering a heart attack while driving in North Serpong, South Tangerang, Banten, on Wednesday morning.
The man, identified as Isbianto, 57, was reportedly driving on Jl. Raya Alam Sutera toward his office in Tigaraksa, Tangerang regency, when he suddenly stopped in the middle of the road at 8:15 a.m.
Some bystanders found him leaning on the driver's door helplessly after they approached the car to find out what was going on.
They smashed one of the car's windows to rescue him and bring him to the nearby Omni Hospital.
However, Isbianto, a civil servant at Tangerang regency, had passed away by the time he reached the hospital.
"There are no violence marks on his body, and according to his family, he had been suffering from heart disease," said Adj. Comr. Alexander, crimes unit head of South Tangerang Police.
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas