Man suffers heart attack while driving his car
The Jakarta Post
A man was rescued from his car but died before reaching the hospital after reportedly suffering a heart attack while driving in North Serpong, South Tangerang, Banten, on Wednesday morning.
The man, identified as Isbianto, 57, was reportedly driving on Jl. Raya Alam Sutera toward his office in Tigaraksa, Tangerang regency, when he suddenly stopped in the middle of the road at 8:15 a.m.
Some bystanders found him leaning on the driver's door helplessly after they approached the car to find out what was going on.
They smashed one of the car's windows to rescue him and bring him to the nearby Omni Hospital.
However, Isbianto, a civil servant at Tangerang regency, had passed away by the time he reached the hospital.
"There are no violence marks on his body, and according to his family, he had been suffering from heart disease," said Adj. Comr. Alexander, crimes unit head of South Tangerang Police.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards