Arief gets second tenure as Constitutional Court justice
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani and Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
Despite criticism and controversy over alleged “political horse trading,” the House of Representatives has granted Constitutional Court (MK) chief justice Arief Hidayat a second term as a member of the court in the next five years.
Passing a screening with the House’s Commission III overseeing legal affairs on Wednesday, Arief, whose current term will end in March next year, will once...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas