Arief gets second tenure as Constitutional Court justice
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani and Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
Despite criticism and controversy over alleged “political horse trading,” the House of Representatives has granted Constitutional Court (MK) chief justice Arief Hidayat a second term as a member of the court in the next five years.
Passing a screening with the House’s Commission III overseeing legal affairs on Wednesday, Arief, whose current term will end in March next year, will once...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world