Economy in brief: Chandra Asri net profit up by 15.8%
The Jakarta Post
The country’s largest integrated petrochemical company, PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical (CAP), recorded a net profit of US$250.6 million in the first nine months of the year, or up by 15.8 percent compared to the same period last year, on the back of higher sales and margin.
CAP director Suryandi said in a press statement on Wednesday that he was optimistic the company would be able to main...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces