Economy in brief: Chandra Asri net profit up by 15.8%
The Jakarta Post
The country’s largest integrated petrochemical company, PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical (CAP), recorded a net profit of US$250.6 million in the first nine months of the year, or up by 15.8 percent compared to the same period last year, on the back of higher sales and margin.
CAP director Suryandi said in a press statement on Wednesday that he was optimistic the company would be able to main...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Year of BTS? Group makes impact both in and out of Korea