Economy in brief: Chandra Asri net profit up by 15.8%
The Jakarta Post
The country’s largest integrated petrochemical company, PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical (CAP), recorded a net profit of US$250.6 million in the first nine months of the year, or up by 15.8 percent compared to the same period last year, on the back of higher sales and margin.
CAP director Suryandi said in a press statement on Wednesday that he was optimistic the company would be able to main...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis