Indictment looms for Setya
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) may indict House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto days before a Jakarta district court issues a ruling on his second pre-trial motion challenging the antigraft body’s decision to rename him a suspect in the e-ID graft case.
The KPK said it had completed the case dossier on the Golkar Party chairman and had submitted it to the Jakarta Co...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror