Indictment looms for Setya
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) may indict House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto days before a Jakarta district court issues a ruling on his second pre-trial motion challenging the antigraft body’s decision to rename him a suspect in the e-ID graft case.
The KPK said it had completed the case dossier on the Golkar Party chairman and had submitted it to the Jakarta Co...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week