Island focus: House urged to protect human rights
The Jakarta Post
The Institute for Criminal Justice Reform (ICJR) has called on the House of Representatives to focus its attention on protecting human rights and address excessive criminalization when deliberating draft laws in the upcoming legislative program.
The House held a plenary meeting on Tuesday to finalize the 2018 National Legislation Program. Eight out of the 50 bills in the program are related...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey