Island focus: House urged to protect human rights
The Jakarta Post
The Institute for Criminal Justice Reform (ICJR) has called on the House of Representatives to focus its attention on protecting human rights and address excessive criminalization when deliberating draft laws in the upcoming legislative program.
The House held a plenary meeting on Tuesday to finalize the 2018 National Legislation Program. Eight out of the 50 bills in the program are related...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia