Japan-backed project at crossroads
The Jakarta Post
The government continues to struggle to decide on a design and cost for the revitalization for the railway connecting Jakarta and Surabaya, East Java, due to a mismatch between budget expectations and estimations in studies.
The mismatch will delay the project past the initial target to determine a design by November.
Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi said the proposed proj...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing