Japan-backed project at crossroads
The Jakarta Post
The government continues to struggle to decide on a design and cost for the revitalization for the railway connecting Jakarta and Surabaya, East Java, due to a mismatch between budget expectations and estimations in studies.
The mismatch will delay the project past the initial target to determine a design by November.
Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi said the proposed proj...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter