Outbreak threatens Asiad
Gemma Holliani Cahya
The Jakarta Post
The government is set to hold a massive vaccination campaign in regions hit by a diphtheria outbreak — particularly in densely populated areas such as Jakarta, Banten and West Java — amid concerns of rising anti-vaccine sentiment in the country.
Health officials said they were racing against time to contain the spread of the disease in 12 regencies in three provinces in the northwester...
- Recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital: Islamic leaders
- Paris pledges ban on wild animals in circuses
- Mount Prau hiking trails to close for three months
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Bukit Asam plans to allocate Rp 6.5 trillion in capex in 2018
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna
- Hayek details harrowing ordeal by 'monster' Weinstein
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Bon Jovi, Nina Simone enter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Four jailed in Singapore over forged Ed Sheeran tickets