Pertamina to grow downstream sector
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned energy giant Pertamina has allocated US$700 million to strengthen its downstream business next year, including to develop refrigerated liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) storage tanks, fuel terminals and jetties to support fuel distribution nationwide.
Within the first nine months of 2017, Pertamina saw its fuel sales climb by 4.5 percent year-on-year (yoy) to 49.79 million kilolite...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes