Pertamina to grow downstream sector
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned energy giant Pertamina has allocated US$700 million to strengthen its downstream business next year, including to develop refrigerated liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) storage tanks, fuel terminals and jetties to support fuel distribution nationwide.
Within the first nine months of 2017, Pertamina saw its fuel sales climb by 4.5 percent year-on-year (yoy) to 49.79 million kilolite...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis