PPP scheme favorable among local governments
The Jakarta Post
As local administrations face limited regional budgets, the public-private partnership (PPP) scheme is seen as a helpful financing alternative amid the central government’s push for them to play bigger roles in developing infrastructure in their regions.
The Medan City Administration in North Sumatra felt the advantage of the PPP scheme, which now opened doors for the construction of the ...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games