PPP scheme favorable among local governments
The Jakarta Post
As local administrations face limited regional budgets, the public-private partnership (PPP) scheme is seen as a helpful financing alternative amid the central government’s push for them to play bigger roles in developing infrastructure in their regions.
The Medan City Administration in North Sumatra felt the advantage of the PPP scheme, which now opened doors for the construction of the ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking