Satpol PP honored despite integrity questions
The Jakarta Post
Amid criticism over the questionable integrity of some of its officers, the Jakarta Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) has received the 2017 Most Innovative Agency award from the Home Ministry for the agency’s Orderly Sidewalk Month program.
“The award was given to us for organizing the program,” the agency’s head, Yani Wahyu, said on Wednesday.
In addition to Satpol PP, Yani s...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter