Satpol PP honored despite integrity questions
The Jakarta Post
Amid criticism over the questionable integrity of some of its officers, the Jakarta Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) has received the 2017 Most Innovative Agency award from the Home Ministry for the agency’s Orderly Sidewalk Month program.
“The award was given to us for organizing the program,” the agency’s head, Yani Wahyu, said on Wednesday.
In addition to Satpol PP, Yani s...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals