Satpol PP honored despite integrity questions
The Jakarta Post
Amid criticism over the questionable integrity of some of its officers, the Jakarta Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) has received the 2017 Most Innovative Agency award from the Home Ministry for the agency’s Orderly Sidewalk Month program.
“The award was given to us for organizing the program,” the agency’s head, Yani Wahyu, said on Wednesday.
In addition to Satpol PP, Yani s...
- Recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital: Islamic leaders
- Paris pledges ban on wild animals in circuses
- Mount Prau hiking trails to close for three months
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Bukit Asam plans to allocate Rp 6.5 trillion in capex in 2018
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna
- Hayek details harrowing ordeal by 'monster' Weinstein
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Bon Jovi, Nina Simone enter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Four jailed in Singapore over forged Ed Sheeran tickets