The many faces of transformed Kalijodo
The Jakarta Post
Specks of dust float in the air, with the afternoon haze scattering soft light on the faces of want-to-be famous Instagrammers posing against the kaleidoscopic street art mural on the inner wall of Kalijodo Park in North Jakarta.
Looking over the park from the top of the steps leading over the inner wall of Kalijodo, it is a very different scene to before then-governor Basuki “Ahok” Tj...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world