The many faces of transformed Kalijodo
The Jakarta Post
Big leap: A young man practices skate-boarding at Kalijodo Park in North Jakarta.(JP/Marisa Kuhlewein)Specks of dust float in the air, with the afternoon haze scattering soft light on the faces of want-to-be famous Instagrammers posing against the kaleidoscopic street art mural on the inner wall of Kalijodo Park in North Jakarta.
Looking over the park from the top of the steps leading over...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas