The many faces of transformed Kalijodo
The Jakarta Post
Specks of dust float in the air, with the afternoon haze scattering soft light on the faces of want-to-be famous Instagrammers posing against the kaleidoscopic street art mural on the inner wall of Kalijodo Park in North Jakarta.
Looking over the park from the top of the steps leading over the inner wall of Kalijodo, it is a very different scene to before then-governor Basuki “Ahok” Tj...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue