The many faces of transformed Kalijodo
The Jakarta Post
Specks of dust float in the air, with the afternoon haze scattering soft light on the faces of want-to-be famous Instagrammers posing against the kaleidoscopic street art mural on the inner wall of Kalijodo Park in North Jakarta.
Looking over the park from the top of the steps leading over the inner wall of Kalijodo, it is a very different scene to before then-governor Basuki “Ahok” Tj...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'