Broken gate exacerbates situation in Cilincing
The Jakarta Post
On Wednesday afternoon, students of elementary school SD 02 Cilincing in North Jakarta had to cross a flooded road in front of the Cilincing sub-district office.
The road was engulfed by seawater caused by tidal floods.
For two days, two community units (RW) — RW 06 and RW 09 — in Cilincing sub-district have been swamped by the annual flood. Seawater swept over Jl. Cilincing Bak...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking