City slammed for inflating funds for political parties
Ivany Atina Arbi
The Jakarta Post
The Home Ministry has reprimanded the Jakarta administration for its plan to vastly hike funding for political parties next year without a solid legal basis.
In the 2018 city budget, which has been handed to the ministry for approval, the Jakarta administration allocates Rp 17.7 billion (US$1.3 million) to parties, almost 10 times last year’s Rp 1.8 billion.
The administration sai...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Year of BTS? Group makes impact both in and out of Korea