City slammed for inflating funds for political parties
Ivany Atina Arbi
The Jakarta Post
The Home Ministry has reprimanded the Jakarta administration for its plan to vastly hike funding for political parties next year without a solid legal basis.
In the 2018 city budget, which has been handed to the ministry for approval, the Jakarta administration allocates Rp 17.7 billion (US$1.3 million) to parties, almost 10 times last year’s Rp 1.8 billion.
The administration sai...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?