Discourse: Promoting open society never-ending task: TIFA Foundation
The Jakarta Post
Rizal Malik (tifafoundation dot org)The TIFA Foundation will celebrate its 17th anniversary on Friday. It is one of many organization that have contributed to strengthening civil society in Indonesia.
The Jakarta Post’s Safrin La Batu recently spoke to Rizal Malik, the foundation’s chairperson of the board, to explore TIFA’s role in the country for the past 17 years.
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis