Discourse: Promoting open society never-ending task: TIFA Foundation
The Jakarta Post
Rizal Malik (tifafoundation dot org)The TIFA Foundation will celebrate its 17th anniversary on Friday. It is one of many organization that have contributed to strengthening civil society in Indonesia.
The Jakarta Post’s Safrin La Batu recently spoke to Rizal Malik, the foundation’s chairperson of the board, to explore TIFA’s role in the country for the past 17 years.
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes