Economy in brief: Moratelindo lists Rp 1t worth of bonds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Broadband provider PT Mora Telematika Indonesia (Moratelindo) listed bonds worth Rp 1 trillion (US$73.8 million) on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Thursday.It has issued two series of debt paper, namely Series A totaling Rp 540 billion and Series B worth Rp 460 billion. The former has a three-year tenor with a 9.9 percent annual coupon, while the latter has a five-year tenor with a 10.5 per...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'