Economy in brief: New IPA chief sees no key change in 2018
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Newly appointed Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA) president Ronald Gunawan expects no major changes in the oil and gas industry next year.Speaking to reporters during a press briefing at the association’s 46th annual meeting in Jakarta on Wednesday, Ronald said legal uncertainties caused by tax regulations might still hamper the investment climate in the oil and gas sector.This issue had to...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?