In Rajeg, ‘social jealousy’ leads to religious intolerance
The Jakarta Post
Rajeg subdistrict in Tangerang Regency, Banten, was in the spotlight on Wednesday for all the wrong reasons, after the copy of a draft regulation on non-Muslim worship in the area circulated widely on the internet.
Bearing the letterhead of Community Unit (RW) 06, the regulation stipulated how non-Muslims residing at Bumi Anugerah Sejahtera housing complex should perform their religious act...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis