In Rajeg, ‘social jealousy’ leads to religious intolerance
The Jakarta Post
Rajeg subdistrict in Tangerang Regency, Banten, was in the spotlight on Wednesday for all the wrong reasons, after the copy of a draft regulation on non-Muslim worship in the area circulated widely on the internet.
Bearing the letterhead of Community Unit (RW) 06, the regulation stipulated how non-Muslims residing at Bumi Anugerah Sejahtera housing complex should perform their religious act...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces