In Rajeg, ‘social jealousy’ leads to religious intolerance
The Jakarta Post
Rajeg subdistrict in Tangerang Regency, Banten, was in the spotlight on Wednesday for all the wrong reasons, after the copy of a draft regulation on non-Muslim worship in the area circulated widely on the internet.
Bearing the letterhead of Community Unit (RW) 06, the regulation stipulated how non-Muslims residing at Bumi Anugerah Sejahtera housing complex should perform their religious act...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building