Island focus: UGM to host seminar on peace building
The Jakarta Post
Gadjah Mada University’s Center for Peace and Security Studies (PSKP) is set to host an international seminar on peace building in Yogyakarta from Friday to Monday.
Titled, ‘Comparative Peace Building in Asia: National Transition from Ethnic Conflict to Authoritarianism,” the seminar will hear a keynote speech from the governor of the National Resilience Institute (Lemhanas) Agus Widj...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Year of BTS? Group makes impact both in and out of Korea