Pertamina’s transformation set in motion
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government seeks to transform Pertamina into an oil and gas holding company by the end of the first quarter of 2018 to boost the state-owned company’s financial capacity.Over the past two years, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s administration has been working on the establishment of holding companies in six strategic business sectors to jack up the value, debt leverage and efficiency o...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'