Regent, customs official awarded for their integrity
The Jakarta Post
Heru Pambudi (left) (JP/Dhoni Setiawan) - Nurdin Abdullah (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)A South Sulawesi regent and a senior Finance Ministry official have been awarded the prestigious Bung Hatta Anti-Corruption Award (BHACA) for their integrity and innovations in the fight against graft.
The award’s board of judges, including Betti Alisjahbana and Bivitri Susanti, announced on Thursday that Nu...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia