Regent, customs official awarded for their integrity
The Jakarta Post
Heru Pambudi (left) (JP/Dhoni Setiawan) - Nurdin Abdullah (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)A South Sulawesi regent and a senior Finance Ministry official have been awarded the prestigious Bung Hatta Anti-Corruption Award (BHACA) for their integrity and innovations in the fight against graft.
The award’s board of judges, including Betti Alisjahbana and Bivitri Susanti, announced on Thursday that Nu...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas