Regent, customs official awarded for their integrity
The Jakarta Post
Heru Pambudi (left) (JP/Dhoni Setiawan) - Nurdin Abdullah (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)A South Sulawesi regent and a senior Finance Ministry official have been awarded the prestigious Bung Hatta Anti-Corruption Award (BHACA) for their integrity and innovations in the fight against graft.
The award’s board of judges, including Betti Alisjahbana and Bivitri Susanti, announced on Thursday that Nu...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey