Soccer Friday: Safuwan prepares for Pahang but dreams of A-League return
He will join Malaysian giants Pahang for the 2018 season, but there’s more than a hint that Safuwan Baharudin’s eye is continuing to wander toward leagues beyond Southeast Asia.
The former Melbourne City utility player will link up with former national coach Dollah Salleh in Kuantan in what many see as a dream move.
Dollah, an attack-minded coach who has been a long-time admirer ...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis