US interests under threat as Trump aggravates Muslims
Indra Budiari and Tama Salim
The Jakarta Post
United States President Donald Trump is in hot water for a move that foreign policy practitioners and experts say is endangering American lives and interests in the Muslim world.
World leaders were left in dismay as Trump reversed two decades of US policy on Wednesday by recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in a plan to move the US embassy there. The announcement came in spite of ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote