US interests under threat as Trump aggravates Muslims
Indra Budiari and Tama Salim
The Jakarta Post
United States President Donald Trump is in hot water for a move that foreign policy practitioners and experts say is endangering American lives and interests in the Muslim world.
World leaders were left in dismay as Trump reversed two decades of US policy on Wednesday by recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in a plan to move the US embassy there. The announcement came in spite of ...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes