Unidentified man found dead in Cisadane River
The Jakarta Post
Body of an unidentified man was pulled from the Cisadane River, on Jl. Daan Mogot, Kalideres, West Jakarta, on Friday.
An official at West Jakarta Fire and Rescue Agency, Rompis Romli, said the body was found at around 10 a.m. by a Public Facility Maintenance Agency (PPSU) worker.
“From reports we received from local residents, the man was often seen sleeping on the Cisadane riverbank,” Rompis said as quoted by tempo.co.
The Kalideres Police are investigating the man’s death. There was no sign of violence found on his body and he may have fallen into the river while he slept on the riverbank. (vny)
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad