Unidentified man found dead in Cisadane River
The Jakarta Post
Body of an unidentified man was pulled from the Cisadane River, on Jl. Daan Mogot, Kalideres, West Jakarta, on Friday.
An official at West Jakarta Fire and Rescue Agency, Rompis Romli, said the body was found at around 10 a.m. by a Public Facility Maintenance Agency (PPSU) worker.
“From reports we received from local residents, the man was often seen sleeping on the Cisadane riverbank,” Rompis said as quoted by tempo.co.
The Kalideres Police are investigating the man’s death. There was no sign of violence found on his body and he may have fallen into the river while he slept on the riverbank. (vny)
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls