Unidentified man found dead in Cisadane River
The Jakarta Post
Body of an unidentified man was pulled from the Cisadane River, on Jl. Daan Mogot, Kalideres, West Jakarta, on Friday.
An official at West Jakarta Fire and Rescue Agency, Rompis Romli, said the body was found at around 10 a.m. by a Public Facility Maintenance Agency (PPSU) worker.
“From reports we received from local residents, the man was often seen sleeping on the Cisadane riverbank,” Rompis said as quoted by tempo.co.
The Kalideres Police are investigating the man’s death. There was no sign of violence found on his body and he may have fallen into the river while he slept on the riverbank. (vny)
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Indian bishop accused of raping nun steps aside as arrest calls grow
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Trump defends Supreme Court pick after sex assault allegation