Unidentified man found dead in Cisadane River
The Jakarta Post
Body of an unidentified man was pulled from the Cisadane River, on Jl. Daan Mogot, Kalideres, West Jakarta, on Friday.
An official at West Jakarta Fire and Rescue Agency, Rompis Romli, said the body was found at around 10 a.m. by a Public Facility Maintenance Agency (PPSU) worker.
“From reports we received from local residents, the man was often seen sleeping on the Cisadane riverbank,” Rompis said as quoted by tempo.co.
The Kalideres Police are investigating the man’s death. There was no sign of violence found on his body and he may have fallen into the river while he slept on the riverbank. (vny)
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry