City plans free mass immunization drive
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Following an alarming rise in diphtheria cases across the country, the Jakarta administration plans to hold a mass vaccination program that will not only cover children, but also adults in the hope of breaking the chain of infections prior to the upcoming Asian Games.
The capital, together with Banten and West Java, has run the government’s outbreak response immunization (ORI) program, wh...
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests