City plans free mass immunization drive
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Following an alarming rise in diphtheria cases across the country, the Jakarta administration plans to hold a mass vaccination program that will not only cover children, but also adults in the hope of breaking the chain of infections prior to the upcoming Asian Games.
The capital, together with Banten and West Java, has run the government’s outbreak response immunization (ORI) program, wh...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus