City plans free mass immunization drive
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Following an alarming rise in diphtheria cases across the country, the Jakarta administration plans to hold a mass vaccination program that will not only cover children, but also adults in the hope of breaking the chain of infections prior to the upcoming Asian Games.
The capital, together with Banten and West Java, has run the government’s outbreak response immunization (ORI) program, wh...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin