Economy in brief: OJK to issue currency hedging regulation
The Jakarta Post
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) plans to issue a regulation on currency hedging to help investors protect their investments in the stock market against the possible decline of the rupiah.
“The regulation is expected to minimize the currency risks for foreign investors with more competitive pricing,” OJK chairman Wimboh Santoso said on Tuesday.
He hoped the currency hedging...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens