Economy in brief: OJK to issue currency hedging regulation
The Jakarta Post
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) plans to issue a regulation on currency hedging to help investors protect their investments in the stock market against the possible decline of the rupiah.
“The regulation is expected to minimize the currency risks for foreign investors with more competitive pricing,” OJK chairman Wimboh Santoso said on Tuesday.
He hoped the currency hedging...
- FBI warned Trump's son in-law on Murdoch ex-wife: report
- Bekasi wants roads free of 'Pak Ogah'
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Immigration office hunts two foreigners at protest in Batam
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube