Former Air Force commander grilled in chopper graft case
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM On point: Former Air Force chief Marshal (ret.) Agus Supriatna talks to reporters after being questioned by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Wednesday. Agus was questioned as a witness in a graft case related to the 2015/2016 purchase of an AW 101 helicopter.(JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Former Air Force chief of staff Marshal Agus Supriatna was summonsed by the Corruption Eradication Commi...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings