Island focus: 8 suspected diphtheria cases found in NTB
The Jakarta Post
The West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) Health Agency has found eight people with suspected diphtheria across the province in the past week, an official said on Wednesday.
“Five patients have been taken to the Bima General Hospital [RSUD], while the other three are being treated at the NTB General Hospital [RSUP] in Mataram,” said NTB Health Agency head Mardjito.
He said the five patients a...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital