Island focus: 8 suspected diphtheria cases found in NTB
The Jakarta Post
The West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) Health Agency has found eight people with suspected diphtheria across the province in the past week, an official said on Wednesday.
“Five patients have been taken to the Bima General Hospital [RSUD], while the other three are being treated at the NTB General Hospital [RSUP] in Mataram,” said NTB Health Agency head Mardjito.
He said the five patients a...
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters