Island focus: 8 suspected diphtheria cases found in NTB
The Jakarta Post
The West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) Health Agency has found eight people with suspected diphtheria across the province in the past week, an official said on Wednesday.
“Five patients have been taken to the Bima General Hospital [RSUD], while the other three are being treated at the NTB General Hospital [RSUP] in Mataram,” said NTB Health Agency head Mardjito.
He said the five patients a...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance