Greater Jakarta: Islands regency wants 12 new boats
The Jakarta Post
Thousand Islands regency has proposed the procurement of 12 boats to be included in the 2018 city budget to support mobility in the area.
Regent Irmansyah said the regency needed two hearse boats to ease funeral transportation, while five boats had been proposed by the water transportation unit of the transportation agency and four had been proposed by the regency administration. The educat...
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report