Greater Jakarta: Islands regency wants 12 new boats
The Jakarta Post
Thousand Islands regency has proposed the procurement of 12 boats to be included in the 2018 city budget to support mobility in the area.
Regent Irmansyah said the regency needed two hearse boats to ease funeral transportation, while five boats had been proposed by the water transportation unit of the transportation agency and four had been proposed by the regency administration. The educat...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting