Greater Jakarta: Train kills mother, son in Bekasi
The Jakarta Post
A mother, identified as Partini, 46, and her 10-year-old son died instantly when they were hit by a commuter train on a railway crossing in Duren Jaya, East Bekasi, West Java, on Wednesday.
Their bodies were taken to Bekasi General Hospital.
Bekasi Police spokesperson Comr. Erna Ruswing Andari said the victims, who were on a motorcycle, were struck by a Jakarta-bound train at a cross...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry