Jogjatopia: Enlivens the streets of Yogyakarta
The Jakarta Post
Rainbow Culture by TriyonoJogjatopia, an outdoor art exhibit, aims to promote issues such as pluralism, conflict and contestation, commercialism and capitalism, residents’ aspirations and public participation, as well as the social consequences of urban growth.
Among the compelling works displayed at the exhibition is a giant brush leaning against a guardhouse on Jl. Faridan Muridan Noto....
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow