New MK chief justice should have integrity: Activists
The Jakarta Post
Calls have mounted to choose a new Constitutional Court (MK) chief justice with integrity, particularly given the heavy task the court will be facing this year of hearing possible disputes following the regional elections.
The court’s nine justices are set to select a new leader as the tenure of current Chief Justice Arief Hidayat is slated to end in April.
Activists have raised co...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- Natalie Portman backs out of Jewish prize over 'recent events' in Israel