New MK chief justice should have integrity: Activists
The Jakarta Post
Calls have mounted to choose a new Constitutional Court (MK) chief justice with integrity, particularly given the heavy task the court will be facing this year of hearing possible disputes following the regional elections.
The court’s nine justices are set to select a new leader as the tenure of current Chief Justice Arief Hidayat is slated to end in April.
Activists have raised co...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech