OJK open to talks with Japanese lenders
The Jakarta Post
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) has said it is open to discussing plans by major Japanese lenders Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) to acquire stakes in Indonesian banks.
The OJK, however, has yet to approve the plans as the Japanese banks have not officially informed the financial regulator about them.
“They were still just pla...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin