OJK open to talks with Japanese lenders
The Jakarta Post
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) has said it is open to discussing plans by major Japanese lenders Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) to acquire stakes in Indonesian banks.
The OJK, however, has yet to approve the plans as the Japanese banks have not officially informed the financial regulator about them.
“They were still just pla...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks