PP Properti eyes Rp 3.8t in pre-sales this year
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed property firm PT PP Properti aims to jack up sales and earnings this year through a number of ongoing property developments.
The property arm of state-owned construction firm PT PP seeks to increase its pre-sales by 25 percent year-on-year (yoy) to Rp 3.8 trillion (US$282.34 million) this year through its apartment projects.
“The targeted marketing sales of Rp 3.8 t...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls