PP Properti eyes Rp 3.8t in pre-sales this year
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed property firm PT PP Properti aims to jack up sales and earnings this year through a number of ongoing property developments.
The property arm of state-owned construction firm PT PP seeks to increase its pre-sales by 25 percent year-on-year (yoy) to Rp 3.8 trillion (US$282.34 million) this year through its apartment projects.
“The targeted marketing sales of Rp 3.8 t...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation