PP Properti eyes Rp 3.8t in pre-sales this year
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed property firm PT PP Properti aims to jack up sales and earnings this year through a number of ongoing property developments.
The property arm of state-owned construction firm PT PP seeks to increase its pre-sales by 25 percent year-on-year (yoy) to Rp 3.8 trillion (US$282.34 million) this year through its apartment projects.
“The targeted marketing sales of Rp 3.8 t...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry