Sarinah to broaden retail, property business in 2018
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s oldest retailer, PT Sarinah, is seeking to expand its retail and property business in 2018, which will include establishing an overseas presence.
The state-owned company plans to open two stores in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and Tokyo, which will sell home decorations, handicrafts and Indonesian traditional textiles, among others.
Sarinah had established stores in New York, ...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- Natalie Portman backs out of Jewish prize over 'recent events' in Israel