Sarinah to broaden retail, property business in 2018
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s oldest retailer, PT Sarinah, is seeking to expand its retail and property business in 2018, which will include establishing an overseas presence.
The state-owned company plans to open two stores in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and Tokyo, which will sell home decorations, handicrafts and Indonesian traditional textiles, among others.
Sarinah had established stores in New York, ...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus