Sarinah to broaden retail, property business in 2018
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s oldest retailer, PT Sarinah, is seeking to expand its retail and property business in 2018, which will include establishing an overseas presence.
The state-owned company plans to open two stores in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and Tokyo, which will sell home decorations, handicrafts and Indonesian traditional textiles, among others.
Sarinah had established stores in New York, ...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games