Strategies to raise our geopolitical profile
Fakhridho SBP Susilo and Kris Wijoyo Soepandji
Contemporary geopolitical developments have been shaped primarily by two powerful forces. First, the rise of economically successful, illiberal democratic Russia and soft-authoritarian China, with their muscle-flexing in Eastern Europe and the Middle East as well as the South China Sea, has challenged prevailing global narratives on the primacy of liberal democratic ideals.
In offering glob...
- FBI warned Trump's son in-law on Murdoch ex-wife: report
- Bekasi wants roads free of 'Pak Ogah'
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Immigration office hunts two foreigners at protest in Batam
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube