Strategies to raise our geopolitical profile
Fakhridho SBP Susilo and Kris Wijoyo Soepandji
Contemporary geopolitical developments have been shaped primarily by two powerful forces. First, the rise of economically successful, illiberal democratic Russia and soft-authoritarian China, with their muscle-flexing in Eastern Europe and the Middle East as well as the South China Sea, has challenged prevailing global narratives on the primacy of liberal democratic ideals.
In offering glob...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt