Street sculpture project takes over Yogyakarta’s Kotabaru
The Jakarta Post
Infinity by DunadiThose visiting the Kotabaru area in Yogyakarta may notice sculptures of different sizes and designs decorating the heritage area.The sculptures are a part of a three-month outdoor exhibition called the 2017 Jogja Street Sculpture Project (JSSP). Scheduled to run through Jan. 10, it showcases 54 works of art made by 50 members of the Association of Indonesian Sculptors (API).
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018