Emerging Asia, e-commerce global epicenter by 2025
Over US$25 billion in gross merchandise volume was settled within 24 hours through Alibaba’s online retail marketplaces in the “Ali-double-11” global e-shopping festival on Nov. 11, 2017. Another leading e-commerce platform, JD.COM, reported $19 billion in online orders on the same day.
Asia has been benefiting more than any other region since cross-border e-commerce introduced new dy...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi