Emerging Asia, e-commerce global epicenter by 2025
Over US$25 billion in gross merchandise volume was settled within 24 hours through Alibaba’s online retail marketplaces in the “Ali-double-11” global e-shopping festival on Nov. 11, 2017. Another leading e-commerce platform, JD.COM, reported $19 billion in online orders on the same day.
Asia has been benefiting more than any other region since cross-border e-commerce introduced new dy...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Amazon: from online book seller to market shaker