Emerging Asia, e-commerce global epicenter by 2025
Over US$25 billion in gross merchandise volume was settled within 24 hours through Alibaba’s online retail marketplaces in the “Ali-double-11” global e-shopping festival on Nov. 11, 2017. Another leading e-commerce platform, JD.COM, reported $19 billion in online orders on the same day.
Asia has been benefiting more than any other region since cross-border e-commerce introduced new dy...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?