AKR Corporindo to build 350 gas stations in next decade
The Jakarta Post
Following its government appointment to distribute fuel for five years, PT AKR Corporindo plans to establish 350 gas stations in the next 10 years in cooperation with BP.
AKR Corporindo president director Haryanto Adikoesoemo said on Monday at the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry that the company planned to open 17 gas stations in Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya this year, as reported by kompas.com.
“We plan to sell non-subsidized fuel in cooperation with BP,” Haryanto said, adding that AKR Corporindo would distribute Pertamax and Biosolar fuel through the new gas stations.
AKR Corporindo, along with state-owned energy firm Pertamina, was appointed by the Downstream Oil and Gas Regulatory Agency (BPH Migas) to distribute gasoline and diesel fuels across the country.
The company has been tasked with distributing 250,000 kiloliters of diesel in 2018.
Haryanto also promised to establish gas stations in border areas, including on the country's outlying islands. “We intend to construct gas stations in those areas, because we have a five-year assignment,” he said. (bbn)
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Virgin Galactic takes one step forward in space tourism
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Man refuses bicycle prize from President Jokowi