Govt steps up efforts to improve EODB
Marchio Irfan Gorbiano
The Jakarta Post
In its first move to enhance the ease of doing business (EODB) in Indonesia this year, the government plans to launch an online integrated business licensing system in March.
To implement the system, called Single Submission, the government will deploy several task forces to process business permits and supervise the application of licensing checklists at special economic zones (SEZ) and f...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- Natalie Portman backs out of Jewish prize over 'recent events' in Israel