Govt steps up efforts to improve EODB
Marchio Irfan Gorbiano
The Jakarta Post
In its first move to enhance the ease of doing business (EODB) in Indonesia this year, the government plans to launch an online integrated business licensing system in March.
To implement the system, called Single Submission, the government will deploy several task forces to process business permits and supervise the application of licensing checklists at special economic zones (SEZ) and f...
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March