Govt steps up efforts to improve EODB
Marchio Irfan Gorbiano
The Jakarta Post
In its first move to enhance the ease of doing business (EODB) in Indonesia this year, the government plans to launch an online integrated business licensing system in March.
To implement the system, called Single Submission, the government will deploy several task forces to process business permits and supervise the application of licensing checklists at special economic zones (SEZ) and f...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement