RI aims to ride global economic recovery
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia plans to ride the global economic recovery by intensifying trade and economic negotiations with non traditional markets and deepen its penetration into traditional markets.
In its October 2017 forecast, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) projected the global economy to grow by 3.6 percent in 2017 and by 3.7 percent in 2018.
The plan is one of the eight focuses of Indone...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- Natalie Portman backs out of Jewish prize over 'recent events' in Israel