RI aims to ride global economic recovery
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia plans to ride the global economic recovery by intensifying trade and economic negotiations with non traditional markets and deepen its penetration into traditional markets.
In its October 2017 forecast, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) projected the global economy to grow by 3.6 percent in 2017 and by 3.7 percent in 2018.
The plan is one of the eight focuses of Indone...
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March