RI aims to ride global economic recovery
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia plans to ride the global economic recovery by intensifying trade and economic negotiations with non traditional markets and deepen its penetration into traditional markets.
In its October 2017 forecast, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) projected the global economy to grow by 3.6 percent in 2017 and by 3.7 percent in 2018.
The plan is one of the eight focuses of Indone...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement