Alleged obstruction of justice raises questions
The Jakarta Post
Lawyer Fredrich Yunadi and medical doctor Bimanesh Sutarjo might have thought they were simply doing their job when they helped admit graft suspect Setya Novanto to Medika Permata Hijau Hospital in Jakarta following a car accident last November.
Their actions, however, have raised questions on whether they obstructed justice as some have argued they helped Setya evade the Corruption Eradica...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe