Alleged obstruction of justice raises questions
The Jakarta Post
Lawyer Fredrich Yunadi and medical doctor Bimanesh Sutarjo might have thought they were simply doing their job when they helped admit graft suspect Setya Novanto to Medika Permata Hijau Hospital in Jakarta following a car accident last November.
Their actions, however, have raised questions on whether they obstructed justice as some have argued they helped Setya evade the Corruption Eradica...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens