Anies appoints more TGUPP members to transparency program
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has appointed seven new members of the Governor’s Team for Accelerated Development (TGUPP), who will be working in the regulation harmonization committee, amid mounting criticism over the lack of transparency in the recruitment process.
The team will be led by prominent lawyer Rikrik Rizkiyana, who was previously a member of Anies’ synchronization team.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens