Anies appoints more TGUPP members to transparency program
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has appointed seven new members of the Governor’s Team for Accelerated Development (TGUPP), who will be working in the regulation harmonization committee, amid mounting criticism over the lack of transparency in the recruitment process.
The team will be led by prominent lawyer Rikrik Rizkiyana, who was previously a member of Anies’ synchronization team.
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe