Anies appoints more TGUPP members to transparency program
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has appointed seven new members of the Governor’s Team for Accelerated Development (TGUPP), who will be working in the regulation harmonization committee, amid mounting criticism over the lack of transparency in the recruitment process.
The team will be led by prominent lawyer Rikrik Rizkiyana, who was previously a member of Anies’ synchronization team.
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters