Antivaccine groups warned
The Jakarta Post
People’s reluctance to get their newborns vaccinated has been blamed as one of the main causes of the recent diphtheria outbreaks in 30 provinces across Indonesia.
Some communities question whether the vaccine is halal, while others reject the vaccination due to prevailing doubts about the effectiveness of vaccination as campaigned by antivaccine groups in the country.
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world