Greater Jakarta: Anies wants PKK to join OK OCE
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has said the Family Welfare Movement (PKK) should act as the city administration’s active partner in manifesting city programs by, for example, aligning with the OK OCE entrepreneurship training program.
“We want the PKK to ignite active movements in society and help improve the welfare of more Jakarta families, including by cooperating in OK OCE programs...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe