Greater Jakarta: Anies wants PKK to join OK OCE
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has said the Family Welfare Movement (PKK) should act as the city administration’s active partner in manifesting city programs by, for example, aligning with the OK OCE entrepreneurship training program.
“We want the PKK to ignite active movements in society and help improve the welfare of more Jakarta families, including by cooperating in OK OCE programs...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters