Greater Jakarta: City issues new welfare cards
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration has launched on Friday the Kartu Pekerja (Workers Card) to fulfill its promise to lower daily expenses for workers earning the 2018 provincial minimum wage (UMP) or less.
The promise was made following a series of protests in November over the Rp 3.6 million (US$252) minimum wage set for 2018, which was less than the Rp 3.9 million labor unions had demanded.
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters