Island focus: Saracen member found guilty
The Jakarta Post
The Pekanbaru District Court in Riau has sentenced M. Abdullah Harsono, a member and administrator of the Saracen online news syndicate, to two years and eight months in prison for creating and spreading hoax news in exchange for money.
The panel of judges found on Thursday afternoon Abdullah guilty of “intentionally spreading information to incite hate” on social media and violating th...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters