Island focus: Saracen member found guilty
The Jakarta Post
The Pekanbaru District Court in Riau has sentenced M. Abdullah Harsono, a member and administrator of the Saracen online news syndicate, to two years and eight months in prison for creating and spreading hoax news in exchange for money.
The panel of judges found on Thursday afternoon Abdullah guilty of “intentionally spreading information to incite hate” on social media and violating th...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe