Island focus: Supreme Court to improve services
The Jakarta Post
The Supreme Court (MA) plans to improve the services and accountability of all courts by implementing a one-stop integrated service for court information.
“All information regarding legal proceedings should be accessed only at the courts’ information centers,” Supreme Court spokesman Abdullah told reporters on Friday.
He added that all court staffers, excluding those at the fro...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe