Island focus: Supreme Court to improve services
The Jakarta Post
The Supreme Court (MA) plans to improve the services and accountability of all courts by implementing a one-stop integrated service for court information.
“All information regarding legal proceedings should be accessed only at the courts’ information centers,” Supreme Court spokesman Abdullah told reporters on Friday.
He added that all court staffers, excluding those at the fro...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters