Island focus: Supreme Court to improve services
The Jakarta Post
The Supreme Court (MA) plans to improve the services and accountability of all courts by implementing a one-stop integrated service for court information.
“All information regarding legal proceedings should be accessed only at the courts’ information centers,” Supreme Court spokesman Abdullah told reporters on Friday.
He added that all court staffers, excluding those at the fro...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens