KPAI, LBH inspect Rusunawa following evictions
The Jakarta Post
Following an incident where several residents in Cipinang Besar Selatan low-cost rental apartments (Rusunawa) were evicted from their residences due to allegations of drug abuse, the Indonesian Child Protection Commission (KPAI) and the Jakarta Legal Aid Institute (LBH Jakarta) inspected the apartments on Friday out of concerns for the evictees’ family members.
The residents who tested po...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters