KPAI, LBH inspect Rusunawa following evictions
The Jakarta Post
Following an incident where several residents in Cipinang Besar Selatan low-cost rental apartments (Rusunawa) were evicted from their residences due to allegations of drug abuse, the Indonesian Child Protection Commission (KPAI) and the Jakarta Legal Aid Institute (LBH Jakarta) inspected the apartments on Friday out of concerns for the evictees’ family members.
The residents who tested po...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe