KPAI, LBH inspect Rusunawa following evictions
The Jakarta Post
Following an incident where several residents in Cipinang Besar Selatan low-cost rental apartments (Rusunawa) were evicted from their residences due to allegations of drug abuse, the Indonesian Child Protection Commission (KPAI) and the Jakarta Legal Aid Institute (LBH Jakarta) inspected the apartments on Friday out of concerns for the evictees’ family members.
The residents who tested po...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens