The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS) commissioner board chief Halim Alamsyah (left) talks with executive director Fauzi Ichsan (center) and research, surveillance and investigation executive director Didik Madiyono at a press conference on the credit rate increase for January in Jakarta on Friday. LPS’ total assets reached Rp 86.81 trillion (US$6.51 billion) as of November 2017, up 18.9...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi