Toward a new global compact on migration
Migration powers economic growth, reduces inequalities and connects diverse societies.
The majority of migrants live and work legally. But migration is also a source of political tensions and human tragedy as a desperate minority risk their lives in the face of discrimination and abuse.
Demographic pressures and the impact of climate change are likely to drive further migration in t...
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Patek Philippe’s Calatrava Ref. 6006G: where graphic elegance meets ultra-thin design